30 giugno 2016

The most loved

New hot air balloon mobile!! New order from Olalla! Yeah! ♥



In the next pictures some steps of my work. All the pieces ready to be sewn... The balloon made from 16 strips of plain and printed cotton fabric and me from the top, sewing a little star! ^_^


 
Here a detail of the finished balloon mobile.

You can order a custom hanging mobile or do it yourself. How? Write me for the fisical item or look for the pattern in my online shops: EtsyDawanda, AlittleMarket and Allsewingpatterns.

Have a good day! Jo

4 commenti:

  1. Bravissima! Ci sai davvero fare con questi lavoretti manuali. Prederò qualche spunto sicuramente

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ciao Giorgia, grazie mille! Sono tutte cose ideate da me e proprio per questo ho deciso di mettere a disposizione i modelli di cucito per realizzarle da sé, trovi tutti i link utili qui nel post. ;)

      Elimina
    2. Non c'è di che! ^_^
      Ti auguro una splendida giornata!

      Elimina